Additive manufacturing methods and their applications
• Novel methods of additive manufacturing;
• 3D-printing methods: FDM, SLA, SLS, SLM etc. Integration of 3D-printing methods into manufacturing cycle;
• Modern applications of additive manufacturing (biomedical, aerospace, automotive etc.). Future directions in manufacturing applications;
• Software, Computer-assisted design and non-destructive control in additive manufacturing. Simulation manufacturing;
• Topology optimization and novel approaches in design process. Bionic and generative design;
• Post-processing methods (inner and outer surface treatment, heat treatment, hot isostatic pressing (HIP)).